Arsenal Football Club’s list of achievements bear comparison with the very best in world football. Multiple championships, FA Cup and League Cup wins as well as two European trophies have made the club recognised throughout the world and, under the astute management of Arsene Wenger, millions of fans watch the team because of the beautiful style of football that they play. Win or lose, especially in their palatial home of the Emirates Stadium, Arsenal is now one of the most watchable football teams on the planet. The pages of the Arsenal Supporter’s Book are filled with a collection of facts and stats, match reports, biographies, histories, as well as fun and games in the shape of quizzes and puzzles, and thought and argument provoking dream teams and lists. All in all, this is the perfect gift for any Gooner.
- Enjoy the history of your favourite football teams through the newspaper headlines of the time
- Fascinating books filled with news reports (black and white and now NEW colour pages from 2006 onwards)
- The books capture some of your teams greatest footballing moments over the past century
- Leather bound books reproduced to “tabloid” size (38x31cm) – over 60 teams available – see choices in drop down menu
- FREE embossing of name on front cover, and personalised label on inside cover – email details once ordered (see info required below)
Recall the history of Hull City Football team through newspaper headlines as written by reporters present at the games at the time (now includes new colour pages from 2006 onwards). The hard backed book is elegantly bound in black leather and is reproduced to full “tabloid size” (38 x 31 cm). The book can be personalised with a printed label featuring the recipient’s name and a short personal message on the front page, surrounded by a montage of team photographs to make the book even more unique and special. Our Football Books are unofficial products, and are in no way affiliated with any football club, unless specifically stated. Please email your personalisation details upon ordering – NAME TO BE EMBOSSED ON FRONT COVER: (22 characters max including any spaces) PRESENTED TO: (22 characters max including any spaces) and MESSAGE: (5 rows, 30 characters max per row including any spaces)
- Personalisation Guidelines:
- Please send below informations via amazon message after buy this
- NAME,AGE/NUMBER,FULL NAME,MESSAGE LINE 1,MESSAGE LINE 2,MESSAGE LINE 3,MESSAGE LINE 4
- Despatch : Within 1-3 days after receiving personalisation informations
- Please scroll down to see full product informations – Buy with confidence from 3D Distributions
Personalise this Arsenal On This Day Book with a short name or nickname using up to 12 characters, a number or age on the back of the Arsenal shirt. Also on the front add a full name using up to 25 characters. Inside the cover add a message of up to 4 lines of 20 characters.PLEASE NOTE – Name on the front will be automatically capitalised.With individual entries for every day, and multiple listings for more historic and busier days, the book includes the club’s big matches, promotions, cup runs, significant events, and important signings.Facts and figures are detailed from when the club began up until 2014.Approximately 160 pages.Book is hardback, with a coloured sleeve.Author of the text is Paul Donnelley.Ideal for Birthdays, Christmas, Fathers Day.