- Arsenal F.C. Birthday Card.
- approx 22.5cm x 12cm
- message inside ‘Have a Amazing Day’
Arsenal F.C. Birthday Card. – approx 22.5cm x 12cm – message inside ‘Have a Amazing Day’ – official licensed product Official Club Gift. Brand New.
Waymoda 3 Pairs Unisex Thick Warm Hiking Socks, Men Women UK 5-10/EUR 38-43
* Attractive Lightning Pattern Design and Vivid Color, Perfect for Cold Weather, Ideal for Presents, 3 Pairs of Set: Marble Black, Cloud Grey, Navy Blue;
* High-Tech Coolmax, Cotton and Lycra Material, Full Fluffy inside, Instep Mesh Structure, Warm, Soft and Breathable, Faster Release of Water Vapor and Heat, Quick-Drying, Keep Your Boot/Feet Dry and Cool without Sweating;
* High-Density Comfortable Thickness Terry Protective Cushion on Sole and Over the Toe, to Absorb Sports Shock and No Slip, Helps Reduce Fatigue, Prevent Blisters and Abrasions during Longer Walking;
* Occasion for Outdoor Sports, Casual Daily Wearing, or Stocking Filler: Travel, Running, Hiker Hiking, Trekker Trekking, Jogging, Walking, Basketball athletes, Football/Soccer, Gym Fitness, Yoga, Cycling, Motorcycling, Mountain Climbing, Camping, Backpacking, Hunting, Working Outside, Gardening etc.
Please Check Follow SIZE CHART Carefully To Make Sure Your Fit and Right Measurement Before You Place Order!
*Sock Total Length: 30-31cm/11.8-12.2 inch (elastic)
*FOOT LENGTH: 21cm/8.3 inch
*Refer to Size: UK 5-10/EUR 38-43 (For Reference Only)
1. Please allow 0.5 – 1 cm tolerance due to manual measurement, and Slightly Length Different of 3 Socks!
2. Color: Please allow slightly color difference due to display on different monitor screen, thanks for your understanding!
3. Machine wash or hand wash; no bleaching agent;
4. The item’s initiate create, manufacture and sold by WAYMODA, So please order the original products from WAYMODA carefully to ensure original good quality!
3 Pairs Thick Hiking Socks in a PP bag
‘Tottenham Hotspur’s reputation around the world was forged by the great double-winning team fashioned by Bill Nicholson, and every Spurs manager since then has lived in the shadow of the great man’s achievements over the course of that amazing 1960-61 season’ – from the foreword by Martin Jol. When the legendary Danny Blanchflower climbed the steps to the Royal box at Wembley to collect the FA Cup in 1961, he made football history – Tottenham Hotspur had become the first team to win ‘The Double’ of FA Cup and League Championship in the twentieth century. This compelling book tells the inside story of the double-winning campaign through extensive interviews with players, directors, managers and fans. Like Hunter Davies’s ground-breaking The Glory Game, this is more than just a book about one club. It describes the golden age of the game at the dawn of the 1960s and will therefore appeal to all football fans.
This will be the most explosive season in Premier League history. All the world’s top managers are here and none will be bigger or more headline-grabbing than the dynamic duo in Manchester where Jose v Pep contest will reverberate around the world and back again. the Red One tells the story of Mourinho’s signing at Old Trafford all the background, all the reaction, fall out and what really spilled over between him and Guardiola in Spain. Just how good is Mourinho? How were his previous relationships with Guardiola and Zlatan Ibrahimovi? These, and many more questions, are answered together with an in-depth look at Jose’s pre-season rebuilding exercise at united including the new signings and plans for the existing squad. Ideal For: Manchester United fans, looking for the ins and outs of the teams decisions and answers for some of the most asked questions.
No The Men in Black Read a customer review or write one .