- Licensed replica West Ham United Shirt with “Wembley 1980” commemorative embroidery, signed by the 1980 FA Cup winning squad.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportspeople at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- We are the UK’s most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We supply Premiership football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now for the first time we are selling direct to the public too.
- We have organised signing sessions with the world’s biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Robin van Persie, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Eric Cantona, Andrew Strauss, Martin Johnson, Sir Roger Bannister to name but a few. All our signatures are originals, they are not printed.
- We always use secure signed for delivery. If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone and we will be happy to help.
This West Ham shirt has been signed by the 12 players of the team that won the 1980 FA Cup, beating the mighty Arsenal 1-0. It was the last occasion on which a team from outside the top flight won the prestigious trophy. The Hammers triumphed thanks to a rare headed goal from Trevor Brooking. The 12 signees are Phil Parkes, Sir Trevor Brooking, Ray Stewart, Frank Lampard, Billy Bonds (captain), Alvin Martin, Alan Devonshire, Paul Allen, Stuart Pearson, David Cross, Geoff Pike and Paul Brush (substitute). Brooking signed on November 12, 2013, the remainder on November 16, 2013 in Milton Keynes.