- Ironed-on Patches Will Not Come Off
- iron on patches
- for Clothing,Jacket,Shirt,Polo,Vest,Hat,Backpack and More…
- For Highest Quality Purchase Only From FairyTeller
How to use(this part ONLY for Hot Melt Adhesive)
(1) Take out the embroidery patches and the pants (clothes/bags/shoes/books/other craft) which will be ironed on. Prepare an iron.
(2) Clean the part that is going to be ironed on. Put the patch on the right part. Put the side with heat seal backing directly on the pants.
(3) And please adjust the temperature of the iron to the suitable degree. Then Iron the patch on force backward and forward for about 15 seconds.
(4) After the patch turns cold, check if it is fixed firmly. If not, try again in above same ways.
Pay attention: This patch only can be hand-stitched
A) Can be sewn on a favorite bag, make your own DIY creativity, chic and stylish.
B) Kids clothing hanging bad scrape, you can use it fill holes, cover up blemishes.
C) There indelible stains on clothes, you can stick patches cover.
D) Clothes feel monotonous; you can choose a personalized stickers cloth decorated dress up is not the same.