- Personalise the front of the book with a name of up to 22 characters and you can also have a gift message inside the book with a name of up to 22 characters and a message of up to 150 characters.
- Please let us know if you don’t require your gift to be personalised so we can process your order without delay.
- If we don’t receive your personalising instructions before your order is due to be dispatched your order will be cancelled and your money refunded.
- Our FREE delivery service dispatches orders within 5 working days & delivery takes a further 2-4 working days. Our express delivery service will be dispatched within 2 working days and delivery takes a further 2 working days.
- Once you have paid for your order you can click on YOUR ORDERS and choose CONTACT SELLER to send over your personalising instructions.
COLOUR PAGES FROM 2006 ONWARDS. Capture the history and greatest moments of Sheffield Wednesday football club through newspapers written at the time. Starting in 1907 with an FA Cup final win over Everton, this book charts a glorious history of great league, cup and European games and names through the decades. Top stories include Division 1 winners in 1929/30, 72,841 watch the 5th round draw with Manchester City, Wednesday lift the cup the following year, and a 7-2 defeat of Man. Utd. in a 4th round replay. Wednesday venture into Europe, and Ron Atkinson (twice) and Trevor Francis have a bash at management of Wednesday. Newspaper coverage continues right up to the end of last season. This is a unique and wonderful gift and a must have for all Sheffield Wednesday fans. Reproduced to near full tabloid newspaper size this hardback book is bound in luxury blue leather, which is gold embossed with the recipient’s name at no extra cost. Further personalisation is on the title page. Size 380X310mm. Our Football Newspaper books are unofficial products, and are in no way affiliated with any football club, unless specifically stated. They have been independently compiled and researched by our archive team.