- IMPORTANT! Unless you see ‘Dispatched from and sold by Push Merchandising.’ in your basket, you are buying an unofficial copy and not a licensed product
- Quality guaranteed. 90 day return policy on all Push Merchandising products
- Artwork and design Copyright and/or Trademark Push Merchandising Ltd.
- Digitally Printed for the brightest colours and the best finish.
- Every print is made to order with state of the art technology.
West Ham United Football Club was founded in 1895 as The Thames Ironworks Team. Thames Ironworks were a shipbuilding company, and West Ham are also known as The Irons or The Hammers. Since 1904, their home has been The Boleyn Ground.
Hoodie design reads: 1895, The Birth of Football, Thames Ironworks, Hermit Road, E16
Our hoodies are super heavy at 320g and made with 80% combed cotton and 20% polyester for exactly the right comfort and fit you want from a classic hoody.